We cannot adjust your monthly payment by putting substantial amounts into escrow. By law, any increase must be remitted on a monthly basis. However, you may return the funds to your escrow account to protect you against future shortages. To do so, endorse the enclosed surplus check with a written explanation of your wishes and mail it to:

    McCue Mortgage
    P.O. Box 1000
    New Britain, CT 06050-1000

The return of your surplus will NOT change your monthly payment.

Posted in: All questions are good questions!