Purchasing Your Next Home
The process of applying for and obtaining a mortgage is familiar to experienced homebuyers. If you worked with McCue Mortgage before, you know that we offer local, personalized customer service as we guide you toward homeownership.
Loan programs, along with requirements for financing, change and may be different from the last time you took out a mortgage for a Connecticut property. With updated knowledge, our staff of experts can direct you through the process, taking your finances into considerations and answering any questions you may have. In the process, our staff finds the loan program that matches your needs and protects your financial interests.
Aside from finances, several other factors must be taken into account as you purchase another Connecticut property. Some of these may not have been a concern with your last mortgage. Be sure to consider:
- Appreciation or depreciation of your existing home’s value.
- Plans for your existing property. Are you keeping or selling? Is purchasing another property, including managing two mortgages, taxes, insurance, and maintenance expenses, a financially-sound decision?
- Your current mortgage’s balance and any proceeds from the sale of your existing home.
- The amount of down payment you can afford, the source of funds, and the type of payments for your new Connecticut home.
- When you plan to purchase the new property. Will you buy a new home before you sell your existing home?
The loan experts at McCue Mortgage want to make the home-buying process as smooth as possible. To find out about all loan products, browse to learn about specific conventional and government mortgages, or contact one of our loan officers to discuss your specific needs.
Or apply for a mortgage through our website to see what you can afford.